There’s just one week left until the premiere of season 6 of CYBERSEC Global 2020! We have already confirmed for you one hundred speakers and every one of them will present interesting insights on the cybersecurity strategic challenges. If you waited with registration until the last moment – it is now. Take one minute to register, join CYBERSEC community & make the most of those three days of the unique binge-conferencing experience.
Did you visit our Facebook page to vote in a bet that in two weeks will become part of #CSGlobal20 discussion? Will the Internet split? Let us know what you think by clicking and voting below.
Want to know what our experts have to say about that? Tune in for #CSGlobal20 FUTURE Stream to hear Milton Mueller & Robert Knake “Splinternet – possible scenario or tech-dystopia?” debate which will be moderated by Neal Pollard – Chief Information Security Officer, UBS AG.
GUARDIANS OF THE CYBERSEC
“In a world of complex threats, our security and leadership depend on all elements of our power - including strong and principled diplomacy”
said rightly former U.S. President, Barack Obama. With this quote, please meet the Guardians of the Cyberspace. They work to ensure security and peaceful Internet. On the 6th seasson of CYBERSE they will shed the light on the aspects of international security augemented by technology.
We are honored to present you:
- Tobias Feakin – Ambassador for Cyber Affairs and Critical Technology in Australia.
- Kerstin Vignard – Head, support team to General Assembly processes pursuant to resolutions 73/27 and 73/266, UNIDIR
- Rob Joyce – Special US Liaison Officer, London
- Tadeusz Chomicki – Ambassador for Cyber & Tech Affairs, Security Policy Department, Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Chris Painter – President, The Global Forum on Cyber Expertise; Commissioner, Global Commission on Stability of Cyberspace; Former Coordinator for Cyber Issues, U.S. State Department
- Johanna Weaver —Special Adviser to Australia’s Ambassador for Cyber Affairs, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade; Australia’s Head of Delegation to Open Ended Working Group on Cyber; Australia’s representative to UN Group of Experts on Cyber
The expanded formula of the conference enabled us this year to achieve the global reach and host speakers from all over the world. So, don’t you make any excuses and join us from wherever you are to work #Together Against Adversarial Internet. See you in one week!
Make sure to visit our website for the resume of our Road to CYBERSEC webinar “Hacking humans – threats to digital identity”, a topic which will be further discussed during #CSGlobal20. Check out the resumes & recordings to get ready for #CSGlobal20 – you have only one week left.